Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Yesterday Fun

So tonight, (err, last night?) my mom went to the gym with me. We stayed 2 hours!! We tried out every piece of equipment except for free weights. It was so fun! The night ended with a HydroMassage and Chair Massage for sore muscles. I'm loving this gym!

Daily Total

 

Those active minutes... so proud of me!

The day as tough, with a clingy not 100% Baby, but I feel so good tonight. For dinner I cooked the most delicious meatloaf and mashed potatoes I've ever eaten, and I am so excited about this new journey of healthier living for myself, but for my family even more so. 

 

My new Bible should be here tomorrow. Yay! I'm excited to dive in and catch up for the year.  I'm looking forward to sharing more of that side of my journey here too.

What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly. 
Lao Tzu


No comments:

Post a Comment