Monday, January 2, 2017

Cha Ching!

Today has been so eventful! I started off the day with a Starbucks (Thanks secret elfster!) and then a shopping trip to Walmart. I stuck to my grocery list, which was based on my meal plan for the week, so double yay!

 

When I got home, organized my refrigerator and my honey helped me cook dinner. Here's mine!

 

Sweet potato 'bun', burger, fried egg, avocado and salt and Pepper. It was legit the best burger I've ever eaten in my life. So yummy!

Afterwards, I prepared a 'already to go' lunch for 4 days this week (or 2, if I share with my honey.) 


 

Chicken Fajita Bowls
Chicken with homemade Taco seasoning
Bell peppers
Rice
Black beans and corn

I can't wait for lunch tomorrow!

Then, I decided to go to the gym. It's the first time I've been to this new gym, and when I got there and parked, anxiety and fear took over. I sat in the parking lot for 15 minutes until (with the help of my 'tribe') mustered up the Uumph to go inside. I'm so glad I did!

 
Before...
 
After!

 
Calories aren't right, I didn't use the heart monitor. :-)

I feel so good after going, and I'm looking forward to round 2 tomorrow.

So, with that, here are today's final stats!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment